Daycare and Boarding Faq's
We hope we are able to answer any questions you might have about our Daycare and Boarding Services.
1. What are your rates for daycare, boarding, and training?
For Boarding $85 per 24 hrs service. Daycare $45-$35 full or half without transport.
Training prices varies depending on the program and your needs.
2. What are your operating hours?
Monday - Friday 7 am-7 pm, Saturdays 9-5 pm Sundays and Holidays Closed for daycare and training.
4. What kind of training methods do you use?
We are LIMA trainers; we do everything possible to help you with your dog without any harm.
5. Are your staff trained in animal CPR and first aid?
Yes, Jose and Michael are the staff is being trained to be certified very soon.
6. How do you ensure the safety of the dogs in your care?
They have 24 Hrs supervision in place.
7. Can you accommodate special dietary needs or medications for my dog?
Absolutely and there is no extra charge for doing it.
9. How do you handle aggressive or anxious dogs?
Anxious dogs must pass a temperament test and 1 overnight to make sure we are aware of special needs. Aggressive dogs must pass the same temperament test and must be conditioned to wear a muzzle.
10. Do you require proof of vaccinations for all dogs?
We do require Rabies, Bordetella, DHLPP, Canine Influenza and a 6 months fecal test.
11. Can I schedule a tour of your facilities?
Absolutely, all visits are by appointment only.
12. What enrichment activities do you provide for the dogs?
They have playtime outdoor and indoor, we do off-leash group walks, fun bubbles, random training and very soon agility equipment and playgrounds.
13. How do you introduce new dogs into the daycare or boarding environment?
We've been doing this for over a decade; it's a process and has to be done slowly. Meet & Greet, free daycare trial and half price 1 overnight for test.
14. What is your policy for handling medical emergencies?
We will call your vet first unless it requires an immediate response, then we will take the dog to the emergency room on Rt.22.
15. Can I bring my dog's own bedding or toys for boarding?
Yes, you can. However, we do not allow toys unless your dog sleeps in a crate.
16. Do you offer any discounts for long-term boarding or frequent daycare visits?
We offer a 10% discount for more than 5 nights, and we have several daycare packages and memberships.
18. Are there any breed restrictions for your services?
As long as the dog passes a temperament test, there are no restrictions over a specific breed.
19. What qualifications and experience do your trainers have?
Certified and accreditations are part of our requirements. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience.